Wednesday, November 30, 2011

What are your authentic reason for wanting to be a doctor?

Please don't just right to be heard because you want to help relations. It's pretty much the only road that I can work in pajamas adjectives day and stick needles into those while making a good living. :D
I am an anesthesiologist, and I also close to the control. (If I want your blood pressure down, it's going DOWN!)
It's mentally stimulating work as well. Keeps me on my toes.
It's the fail-safe job for me.
status and money.
Who said anything in the order of me wanting to be a doctor??
Because its in your heart and soul, no smaller amount.
i want to save lives and minister to people that reason they are hopeless i wanna be the one to look a person unresponsive in the eye and articulate your gonna be ok you're going home to your family!
I required to do research in a pasture where I can be proud of what I accomplish. Works for me.
Aloha
Because it is easier to win a bank loan.
first my father wish that i should be a doc n as i love him soo much so i thought its not a big deal if i dance for that as i had never special an ambition in my vivacity so it was comfortable for me to get mold.
second i be to do somehting n i thought it to be the best, most repectable n honored profession
n now i m axiom that its the blessing to be a doc after doing some practical work, getting closer to ppls, serving them, its realy a fun belive me!
To be honest, when I applied I'd finished a bioscience degree and didn't hold a clue what to do.
So I went to medical arts school by default, and put stale having to come up with for another 5 years.
I only really become enthusiastic about individual a doctor after I qualified.

No comments:

Post a Comment