Monday, September 27, 2010

What are the opportunity an RN have within the medical pasture?

I'm fixing to start college w/ a major surrounded by Nursing. Will I be able to work contained by surgery? Like helping out the MD. Nursing is a wonderful field, next to endless opportunity. Yes, you can become an OR nurse,or choose from a variety of specialties. These list from Open heart surgery, general surg, pediatrics(kids), motherliness, med/surg, telemetry(heart monitored patients),Intensive care, trauma keeping, rehab, emergency room,and other hospital based specialties. Outside the hosp. setting, in attendance are visiting nurses, MD department nurses, nursing instructors, hospice ,and even becoming a legal nurse consultant if you option. You are never locked into one specialty, and can change to try brand new things. Oh, the are also traveling nurses. options.
u really can. Any field which have doctors will certainly want nurses. surgical RN's assist in operation all the time.
I will graduate beside my BSN in May and I can convey you that yes you will be able to work surrounded by surgery.any place where in attendance are sick people or relatives that need backing there are oppourtunities for nursing.
You should speech to your advisor at your college. Also, visit websites that present more info about nursing.
www.discovernursing.com
www.allnurses.com
I'm planning on using my BSN to become certified as a Diabetic Educator.until I attain my CDE I'll use my BSN to work in neurology.
The option for nursing are endless.
Good luck!
The opportunity are endless. You could possibly work contained by any speciality that you want. However, some positions do require extra certification which can usually be obtain in a year or so. I feel surgery might require this.
if you train to be a surgical nurse.

No comments:

Post a Comment