Monday, September 27, 2010

what are the side effects of microderm abrasion?

please , the ones who used this method answer this question , i don't want the cosmetic salesman answer to this ask ! Microdermabrasion is one of the safest rejuvenation procedures available today. Other than possibly feeling approaching you have a mild sunburn, or a slight tingle nearby should not be any side effects. A small percentage of people experience a burning sensation if they at once do any activities that tilt their blood pressure. For example going to the gym directly after their treatment.
My mom had it done on her upper lip. It be swollen and red--it looked like she have a giant scab above her lip--for about a week and a partly. She had a facelift at indistinguishable time and even with that, she said the spasm overall was drastically minimal.
I had this done on my inner thighs and my love handle to remove stretch marks. For one point it is painful. They srub the skin until it is red, unprocessed, and bleeding. They are removing layers of skin. I have chemical peel put on right aways after the dermabrasion which is be so very uncomfortable. That left my skin puffy. The skin on my love handle healed nippy, because it was smaller quantity sensitive, but the skin on my legs took almost 3 to 6 for the redness to fade contained by my strechmarks and for them to look good. I suggest you do it surrounded by the winter and stay away from any kind of boil or sun that will inflame your skin. Pesonally, I think the dermabrasion be safe, it be the chemical peal over that that gave me problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment