Monday, September 27, 2010

what are the problems encounter by nursing students while rendering their service?

It happens, and things approaching that may continue scheduled as you work as a nurse. I've seen adjectives kinds. I don't know what pasture of nursing you're in, but in attendance are all kind of problems that nurses face and I've see people threatened physically by patients and staff, I've be bullied, I've physically assaulted on shift. Things happen and you don't expect it but adjectives you can do is try to keep your cool and do your best to do your profession. If you have a problem next to a patient or hand, report it to a superior or write it up. Get it on paper so that those can't say it didn't crop up.
I graduated beside my BSN in 2001. I have a problem on the psych ward. I'm brunette and tan beside large shadowy eyes. One of the psych patients followed me all around the floor asking me what benevolent of Indian I am (I'm not, for the record). And then he would budge on long tirades about Indian reservations and the Trail of Tears. It be awful!!

No comments:

Post a Comment